Midnight Run movie  » Movies  »
  • I really enjoyed this movie overall and I would watch it again
  • It had a unique sense of humor to it but it was very interesting and had a tiny bit of action and drama in it as well
  • For any Robert De niro fans I highly recommend this movie

• by Brooke

Robert De Niro plays in this movie and he is a bounty hunter, he tries to get this guy and turn him in, to get $100,000. I really enjoyed this movie overall and I would watch it again.

I saw it on Starz channel lately and I hope it comes on again because

I would like to see it again.

I would really like to see it again.

It had a unique sense of humor to it but it was very interesting and had a tiny bit of action and drama in it as well.

I really enjoyed watching the movie.

Throughout the movie it kept ...

• my interests.

The movie came out in 1988.

Some of the other actors are John Ashton, Yaphet Kotto, Charles Grodin, and Robert De niro.

The guy who Robert De Niro’s character is after stole money from this guy, his character is really funny throughout the whole movie.

This movie was a lot better

than I expected it to be and I really enjoyed watching it.

I would really like to watch it again.

Overall it was a really good movie and had a nice sense of humor, a unique sense of humor.

For any Robert De niro fans I highly recommend this movie.

I also recommend this movie to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111504667900530/k2311a0415/4.15.09