J’adore by Christian Dior perfume  » Perfume  »
  • They often offer gift sets around valentines day or Christmas time which lets you get a set including bodywash and lotion for nearly the same cost as the actual perfume

• by TheClassyWoman

I have been wearing J’adore by Christian Dior for several years now. I tried it in the department store and fell in love. It has crisp, classic notes that are not to floral, not to sweet, not too musky and it just has a crisp, clean scent that doesn’t give you a headache. I only apply a light spray first thing in the morning and it really lasts all day.

I have received numerous compliments on my perfume and many people ask what it is I’m wearing, because they love it. The bottle is oz and because I don’t cover myself in it, my perfume usually lasts about 1.5 years to 2 years.

They have different versions, one is in a bottle with a silver top and one has a gold top, I use the one with the gold ...

• top as it has a higher parfum content which means the fragrance is not diluted and it lasts longer.

They often offer gift sets around valentines day or Christmas time which lets you get a set including bodywash and lotion for nearly the same cost as the actual perfume.

I travel with mine all the time in my makeup bag, on planes, cruises, etc., and the bottle is very stong and

has never broken or leaked perfume. The bottle has a pretty design to it, I really believe this perfume would make a great gift.

I purchased mine from Macy’s last but of course you can buy it in any department store. They usually have little samples in a vial so try it out!

My husband as well as other men have commented on it and really liked the smell saying it was the perfect scent.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561504667890530/k2311a0415/4.15.09