Orlando airport Thrifty Rental Car  » Car rental  »
Orlando, FL airport (offsite) location
  • My husband and I found ourselves without a car after a drunk drive hit our old Honda
  • He is a blue chip member and we've always received the best service with them
  • We did once encounter a problem where the car was making odd noises and it needed repair and we expressed our concern for our safety and it not being a top-notch car, like we usually get, and they comped our entire 3-day rental bill

• by TheClassyWoman

My husband and I found ourselves without a car after a drunk drive hit our old Honda. We were first set up with another rental car agency that was terrible and my husband decided it was time to use Thrifty. He is a blue chip member and we’ve always received the best service with them.

We have used other locations in Miami, etc. , but our home location is the Orlando airport location, so great if you are a visitor here!! They were very fast and courteous at the front desk.

If you sign up for a free blue chip membership, you’ll bypass the longer lineup. I always enjoy going in there and they have such a great selection

of cars to choose from.

Their cars are always in great shape, never smell of smoke and are very clean, as a rental should be! They have us in and out of the front desk in just minutes and we’re off with the car. We did once encounter a problem where the car was making odd noises and it needed repair and we expressed our concern for our safety and it not being a top-notch car, like we usually get, and they comped our entire 3-day rental bill! How’s that for customer service?! The people there are very friendly and helpful.

We’ve left our house key on the rental ring a couple of times as we had rentals ...

• for 4 months while looking for a new car after the accident. Both times we drove back, once during after hours and someone was there to assist us and we got our key back so we could get into our house.

I can’t say enough good things about them. We always get free upgrades, especially when smaller cars are just not available, and this is how we discovered the car we wanted to buy.

We drove 4 Hyundai Sonatas in a row, some with leather, some cloth, all had XM radio which is another nice feature that Thrifty offers for free! We were able to determine that this would be our next car and we bought one afterwards.

They are a professional rental car agency and they treat everyone respectfully.

Our billing has always been correct and once we had to extend by a few hours as we were caught in traffic and they did not charge us the extra fee that rental car agencies are supposed to. I really do give them a 10 out of 10.

If you are ever in Orlando and need a rental, deal only with them! They have a quick 3 minute ride from the airport via shuttle (a comfortable one) right to the agency. You can usually change out rentals for something else once you get there if you need to because they have a lot of cars available.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31504667860530/k2311a0415/4.15.09