Avon Cellusculpt - Anti-Cellulite Treatment  » Health  »
1.0
  • I am desperate to have them disappear so I bought this cellulite remedy that promises to remove or at least improve the appearance of cellulite
  • This Avon Cellusculpt is not at all effective for me and I regret buying this item

• by oliviabianca

I used to have a very slim figure but when I got married and had endless dinner dates with my husband, my weight gain was out of control!! My husband won’t mind, but a nice and slim figure is really important to me. I enrolled to the gym and so far very religious in

attending to my exercise and weight lifting routine. I am proud to say that I already achieved my desired weight. But I am not totally happy about it since there are still cellulite in my legs that won’t go away no matter the amount of exercise and weight lifting I engange in. I am desperate to have them disappear so I bought this cellulite remedy that promises to remove or at least improve the appearance of cellulite. This cellulite cream is called Avon Cellusculpt.

I used this product twice a day after shower. I faithfully followed the instruction which is to put a generous amount on affected areas and ...

• Avon Cellusculpt - Anti-Cellulite Treatment
      massage in circular motion. I did the routine for like a six months, finishing almost twenty tubes of avon cellusculpt. I should say it burned a hole on my pocket but since I really wanted the cellulites to disappear, I bought the product endlessly.

After six months, I gave up. There are no signs

of less cellulite, there are no improvements at all. My legs reduced it’s size, I must admit but I am not sure if this is due to my exercise and weight lifting, but the cellulites are still very visible!! This Avon Cellusculpt is not at all effective for me and I regret buying this item.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341504667790530/k2311a0415/4.15.09