Sex and the City movie  » Movies  »
  • It was a lot better than I thought it was going to be
  • It felt like the movie was a little long for me though, I think it dragged out a bit
  • I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would
  • I would recommend this movie to all sex and the city fans
  • I recommend it to all sex and the city fans and girls but I don't think any guys would like it

• by Brooke

I watched the movie of Sex and the city on one of the movie channels recently. It was a lot better than I thought it was going to be. I don’t generally like the show sex and the city but the movie was pretty good.

It had a lot of humor in it, and was a entertaining movie overall.

It felt like the movie was a little long for me though, I think it dragged out a bit.

I enjoyed watching the movie overall and I think it is a nice movie for girls. I don’t watch the show or like the show, but I did enjoy the movie.

I didn’t think I would enjoy the movie at ...

• all, but I did. I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would.

It has a nice sense of humor in it and overall a nice movie for all girls who are adults. It kept me interested in a weird way throughout the whole movie.

I think it was a bit too long though. I would recommend

this movie to all sex and the city fans.

I don’t even like the show and I liked the movie. I don’t think I would watch it again though, I think one time watching this movie is enough for me.

I recommend it to all sex and the city fans and girls but I don’t think any guys would like it.

Sex and the City movie

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111504667780530/k2311a0415/4.15.09