Visine (tetrahydrozoline)  » Medicine  »
  • I just used it when my eyes is irritated and turns to red and it really helps me a lot most especially during summer season

• by lei

I am traveling 4 hours in a day from work, but since I am wearing sung glasses there are times that my eyes get irritated with the dust and even sensitive to sun light. When I get home my eyes get itchy and I have to wash it with water, but since I came from hot temperature outside and my eyes is tired I wasn’t able to wash my face automatically and I still need to rest my eyes.

I consulted an ophthalmologist and

ask If there’s something wrong with my eyes.

I’m on my adult age but I still don’t prefer to wear reading glasses because some of my aunties and grandmother told me that If I will going to wear reading glasses at early age I will be dependent on it.

My doctor examined my eyes and It is in good condition though my sight is not that perfect 20/20 she told me that I still don’t reading glasses.

And after that she prescribed me to ...

• used Vising (tetrahydrozoline) for my eyes, it’s an ophthalmic eye drops that will prevent my eyes from drying and even cure the redness of my eyes when it is irritated with dust.

Visine is cheaper and it’s very useful.

I always bring it with me.

Before when my eyes got irritated I used to scratch it that’s why it turns red and swollen, that’s why my doctor prescribe this Visine to me.

Visine prevent the itchiness of my eyes, when I get home from

a travel or from work instead of washing my face I just drop some Visine to both of my eyes and it really makes me relax.

Visine is a sterile water also that cleanse the eyes, so there’s no harm of using it.

A 1-2 drops in affected eye is good and at least used it 4 times in a day.

I just used it when my eyes is irritated and turns to red and it really helps me a lot most especially during summer season.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261504667770530/k2311a0415/4.15.09