HCL EzeeBee Max ZP Z999  » Laptops  »
  • At such a price, I think it is a value for money buy, and if you want to do simple office work, or something like that, then you can get nothing better than it

• by Akshay

This is one branded PC that is a plain-jane performer according to me. It does every work pretty well and that too at a modest price. I loved the fact that it can be turned into a gaming PC just by installing a seperate graphics card.

This is a value for money product, and is really affordable for anyone looking for a well-performing PC. It is powered by an Intel

Core 2 Duo processor, so multi-tasking is a delight on it and the 1 GB RAM and 160 GB HDD handles all my music, videos and files with ease. One thing I did not like is that Windows Vista has been squeezed into this decent computer, which would have proved better if Windows XP was installed in it. As per my view, most applications sail pretty smoothly in it,

• and the onboard graphics card helps in some performance boost. I would still prefer to buy a mid-range graphics card and turn it into a gaming rig.

Another thing I loved is that the CPU has a huge fan, so I assume that durability is promised with it. Moreover, their are USB ports and headphone jacks at the front, allowing me ease of use and more length to the wires.

Other things like the monitor, speakers, keyboard and mouse work average, and neither I can appreciate them, nor complain about them.

At such a price, I think it is a value for money buy, and if you want to do simple office work, or something like that, then you can get nothing better than it.

Pros: Huge Fan, Overall performance is good, Sturdy build and affordable price Cons: The keyboard-mouse combo could have been better

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 631504667680530/k2311a0415/4.15.09