Jergens Shea Butter  » Cosmetics  »
  • Then I found Jergens Shea Butter Skin Enriching Moisturizer and I can say I found my skin savior
  • One of the things I also love is that this body moisturizer has no greasy after feel, in fact, i can glide my fingers smoothly to my body, unlike other products I use wherein I experience oiliness, greasiness and shine after application
  • Lastly, aside from it's effectiveness, I also recommend this to everyone since this will not cost you much of your budget

• by oliviabianca

I have a super dry and sensitive skin and I have been scouting for a good body moisturizer to attend to my specific needs. I need something to hydrate my dry skin and at the same time mild and safe enough to not give me rashes and other itchiness. Then I found Jergens Shea Butter Skin Enriching Moisturizer and I can say I found my skin savior.

Jergens Shea Butter Skin Enriching Moisturizer is a

combination of nature’s moisturizing butters from Shea, Mango and Cocoa. All three active ingredients are natural sourced that is why it is safe and mild to the skin. No doubt I never experienced any itchiness and redness after my first application. The scent is nice too. The scent is not overpowering, just right to smell great and fresh after the application. One of the things I also love is that this body moisturizer ...

• has no greasy after feel, in fact, i can glide my fingers smoothly to my body, unlike other products I use wherein I experience oiliness, greasiness and shine after application. I can truly and honestly say that this body moisturizer transformed my skin from flaky, dull and dry into something smooth, silky, soft and radiant one. Lastly, aside from it’s effectiveness, I also recommend this to everyone since this will not cost you
        much of your budget. I got this for only $7.00 for the size of almost 500ml (496ml to be exact). With this size, I can use this for like several months before I buy a new one. So that makes this product economical and budget-friendly too!

Jergens Shea Butter Skin Enriching Moisturizer is definetly a good buy and I recommend this product to everyone who needs to transform their skin from dry to radiant one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311504667670530/k2311a0415/4.15.09