Patch Adams movie  » Movies  »
  • I am a nurse and I love to watch movies that are inspirational and very much related to my chosen field of career
  • I enjoyed watching every bit of this movie
  • I really love the story of the movie which is based from a real life story

• by mariefe18

I am a nurse and I love to watch movies that are inspirational and very much related to my chosen field of career. I really love this movie Patch Adams because I love the way he treated the children suffering from Cancer.

I enjoyed watching every bit of this movie.

I really love the story of

the movie which is based from a real life story.

I love the movie so much and I don’t have anything against it.

Its really worth my timing watching it because I really feel for all those children suffering from Cancer and how much they endure the pain.

Somehow,watching this movie inspired me to do better ...

• and perform more in my work.

It showed me how to show compassion and empathy not just to my patients but also to their family.

I have learned a lot from this movies because it taught me that even if people criticize you and don’t believe in you, as long as you’re doing the right thing

you’ll never go wrong with it.

I love the movie so much that I was even crying while watching it because I got carried away by the scenes.

I love it so much and I think that its really good for all audiences and I have learned a lot form this movie.

I definitely recommend watching it.

Patch Adams movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111404667490230/k2311a0414/4.14.09