Redkin Ringlet 07
  • Then she sampled some of the product only on my curls,and I bought it
  • The next time I washed my hair, I decided to try it
  • As I dried it to almost complete, I noticed a change in the strands

• by Rhonlynn

I had troubles with my new perm becoming frizzy. I wear it with loose curls in the back, and medium length. I wanted the curls to separate with the strands of the hair.I tried product after product in the beauty aisle in popular department stores, and had no luck.

So, I spoke with my beautician (why I didn’t do it in the first place, I don’t know). She suggested I try Redkin Ringlet 07, it separates the strands. Then she sampled some of the product only on my curls,and I bought it.

The

next time I washed my hair, I decided to try it. It is very concentrated, so I only used about a dime size in the palm of my hand. It’s thick and kind of creamy, and spreads easily into my hair. It doesn’t have much of a fragrance. I apply it from my root to the ends, only on the curls.

It works when the blow dryer heats the hair strand. I use a hair dryer for curls, and a large plastic comb. The strands of the curls at first were frizzy,

• which kind of made me unhappy. As I dried it to almost complete, I noticed a change in the strands. As the hair is heat dried, the strands tend to separate. It doesn’t create a frizzy look, but creates strands of curls. If you don’t get the product on a strand or two, though, that’s when the hair frizzes.

It is about the only product on the market that does this. Believe me,I’ve tried alot of products. It comes in a small pump container, but is so concentrated, that you only

use a tiny bit. But it does require a blow dryer to activate it.

Redkin Ringlet also holds the style, as a styling gel does. We’ve had some windy days, and I’ve pleased with the results. My hair doesn’t seem to become wind blown. I wet down the curls every morning, and they come to life. But not much life, I don’t want them to over take my face. With this product they don’t.

Sometimes I get so attached to a product.I hope Redkin doesn’t discontinue this.It is new, and it works.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311404667410230/k2311a0414/4.14.09