Staples M Pocket Pad
  • I have tried many systems, and while I am still committing myself to using them, I still find that jotting down notes and last minute requests on paper that is laying around is convenient, even if it is a bit chaotic
  • So far there is not much to not like about the Pocket Pad and I will definitely be buying more of these as the need arises

• by Abe Arceo

Being a IT/techie type of person, I find it very troublesome to keep an organized list of tasks and notes that come across my desk on a daily basis. I have tried many systems, and while I am still committing myself to using them, I still find that jotting down notes and last minute requests on paper that is laying around is convenient, even if it is a bit chaotic.

/> A few days ago I came across a wonderful little product from Staples called the M Pocket Pad.

The Pocket Pad is about 5″ x 3.

25″, so it can fit perfectly into a coat pocket or pants pocket without being too obtrusive.

Along the same lines, the paper in the Pocket Pad is perforated and bounded together, so there are no bulky wires or rings that you have to worry about.

...

• This product also comes with a nice little cover (in a variety of styles and colors) that can help protect your notes against general wear and tear.

The Pocket Pad is such a small size that I can take it with me wherever I go or keep it next to me at my desk without taking up much room.

Since using it, I’ve found it was easier to keep all

of my notes and memos that pop up throughout the day right in this pad rather than random pieces of paper or sticky notes.

Overall I am very pleased with this product as it has helped in organizing my every day tasks.

So far there is not much to not like about the Pocket Pad and I will definitely be buying more of these as the need arises!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121404667160130/k2311a0414/4.14.09