Awesome Cleaner  » Housewares  »
  • The only problem with using it to mop is that if you do not dilute it enough, you will get a sticky film on the floor

• by Lynn Moll

The dollar store sells this cleaner called Awesome and it is a great multi-purpose cleaner and you can not beat the price at one dollar a bottle. I usually buy about five per month and this I use to clean everything in my house.

I use this cleaner in every room. I usually take one bottle and dilute it to make two

out of the one and this is used in my kitchen to clean all the counter tops. I also use this in the bathroom to clean the sinks and toilet.

On really greasy stains on the stove, all I have to do is spray the stain and let it sit about five to ten minutes and then all the dirt wipes right off very easily.

• It loosens caked on food and gets rid of all the grease with ease.

I also use this to mop the floors and it works wonders! Any stains come right up. I usually dilute by pouring just a little into the mop bucket and then fill the bucket with hot water and it works so much better than those expensive brands you buy

in the grocery store. The only problem with using it to mop is that if you do not dilute it enough, you will get a sticky film on the floor. To get rid of this, simply just mop over the area with hot water and it will remove the stickiness.

Awesome is a great cleaner and will save you lots of money on cleaning supplies.

Kathleen Hepner says :

Awesome even works on laundry stains like perspiration, etc. I have heard there is an Awesome Laundry product but haven’t found it yet. This product works on just about anything. My sister uses it on dog urine stains on her nearly white carpet. It only costs a dollar for the spray bottle so is well worth trying. It is truly amazing. Also, I don’t know what stores are in Canada but Wal-Mart in Ohio carries Awesome cleaner.

Kesha says :

What is the Hazard Rating for this product and who makes it? Is Awesome Cleaner eco friendly?

John says :

Kesha, I would suggest viewing the Material Safety Data Sheet for Awesome. It outlines it’s ingredients and the hazards associated, it also shows it’s hazard safety ratings:

Yvette says :

the link you posted for the Awesome cleaner MSDS information is not for the same product that you can buy in Dollar General, Dollar Trees and Family Dollar Stores. the msds here is for PROclean Green Awesome. I had to write to the LA Totally Awesome company via email for ingredients in the Awesome cleaner that several people on here have mentioned using. the ingredients are not on the bottle. It says its non-toxic so they dont have to list ingredients. but if you have allergies or concerns about ingredients in this product you can contact the company that makes it and they are supposed to give you a list of ingredients.

G. HARRIS says :

My mother is 94 and sometimes does not make it to the potty chair in time. Will Awesom remove human urine stains from terrazzo floors?

Lynn Moll replies :

Yes it will It works on anything

Galega says :

It will clean the terrazzo floors. There isn’t any problem. However, in the given condition, I would suggest you to use a Phenol (not Phenyl) based cleaner. That is a better disinfectant and will be useful in cleaning floors having human urine stains.

Shawna Craig says :

re : The only problem with using it to mop is that if you do not dilute it enough, you will get a sticky film on the floor
    Excellent product I work at a Dry Cleaners and we use this everyday for stain removal it truly is amazing and doesn’t damage the clothes

Barry Mohring says :

Awesome Claeaner Who sells this product in Metro Vancouver BC Canada

Betty says :

Where can I buy awesome products in CANADA. I live in Calgary Alberta

John says :

Betty, the only store that I’ve purchased it from is Family Dollar Store.

gail mcdougall says :

I live in Courtenay and have not found it here yet, but my friend visits her mom in Quesnel B.C. and gets it at the Dollarama there. maybe check on line.

HL says :

I found it at the Dollar Tree for $ 1.25
    Try also Walmart.

HL says :

Oh, in Canada at Dollar Tree

Ezio says :

I live in Toronto Canada.

Where may I buy this product?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531404667100130/k2311a0414/4.14.09