Alavert  » Medicine  »
  • For the longest time I thought I would always come down with some sort of cold during those times of the year
  • But after using many different cold medicines and remedies to no avail, I decided take a shot in the dark and try Alavert
  • And after many years of suffering through these symptoms, Alavert has made these symptoms much more bearable and decrease the length I'd experience them
  • The last time I checked, it was at least half the cost
  • The only allergy problem that I have that Alavert hasn't solved is my itchy eyes

• by Abe Arceo

Changing of seasons as exciting as they may be, I always have to prepare myself for the inevitable attack of allergies. For the longest time I thought I would always come down with some sort of cold during those times of the year.

From the constant runny nose and sneezing, to the painful dry and sore throats,

it was hard to enjoy the changing of the seasons.

But after using many different cold medicines and remedies to no avail, I decided take a shot in the dark and try Alavert.

And after many years of suffering through these symptoms, Alavert has made these symptoms much more bearable and decrease the length I’d experience them.

After using ...

• Alavert for years, there are so many things to love about it.

The first is the cost.

So much cheaper than the pricier alternatives such as Claritin and Zyrtec.

The last time I checked, it was at least half the cost!

Another benefit of Alavert is that it is non-drowsy, so you can take it first thing in

the morning, or even at work! And one a day is all that is needed.

One pack can last me multiple allergy seasons.

The only allergy problem that I have that Alavert hasn’t solved is my itchy eyes.

But the fact that it can cure 95% of my other allergy issues makes it a must have in my medicine cabinet

Alavert

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261404666970130/k2311a0414/4.14.09