Annual Girls Night Out Town of Loudonville Ohio March 13, 2009
  • If you happen to be in Loudonville next March I would recommend going to it

• by ReviewDragon

Girls night out in Loudonville, Ohio is an annual event that happens every March. Almost all the businesses in this small town has something fun going on. They had a lot of things in the stores on sale.

All the stores had drawings for coupons, gifts, money, quilts. They gave you a map to follow so you wouldn’t miss any of the stores that were participating, and every store

that we went to had something going on.

They had wine tasting at a winery outside of town. Most of the stores had free food samples and some had sandwiches and coffee, punch, or hot chocolate.

Four friends and I went this year and we had a lot of fun. We had chocolate covered strawberries, veggie pizza, and some kind of spicy chicken and rice.

I had never tried ...

• the chocolate covered strawberries before, they were very good! You could even play the game “21″ for free, if you won you got some little trinket, if you lost you didn’t lose anything because it was free to play. They had fortune tellers and tarot card readings.

Farmers Bank had a Mexican theme with fake margaritas and nachos with salsa. They even had the music and they were handing

out beads.

If you wanted real drinks, the bars in and around town had special drink prices for the girls. Amish Oak had Elvis singing and dancing .

A couple of the girls I was with decided to dance with him, then we all had our picture taken with him. If you happen to be in Loudonville next March I would recommend going to it.

We had a lot of fun!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 591404666850130/k2311a0414/4.14.09