Agatha Christie
  • What I like from Agatha Christie's novel was that she combine the great hypothesis with a very brilliant results, it was really fantastic and challenging for me to guess how would the ending be, sometimes, the culprit also the person that I've expected before

• by Qin

In comparison with Sir Arthur Conan Doyle who created the Sherlock Holmes, I’d rather choose the Hercule Poirot character which was created by Agatha Christie. They both actually are my favorite authors for Detective’s novels. But no matter how I read all the novels, I always amazed by

the way that Agatha Christie created all the cases.

Agatha Christie’s cases was bloody-less but still elegant, even though it was about murderer or tragedy, everything was described so unique and not ordinary. I really enjoyed it so much. I began to read Agatha Christie since I was 12 years old, so just imagine that a kid like me had already attached with her writing styles.

What I like from Agatha Christie’s novel was that she combine the great hypothesis with a very brilliant results, it was really fantastic and challenging for me to guess how would ...

• Agatha Christie
      the ending be, sometimes, the culprit also the person that I’ve expected before. It’s really a great story for each of her novels. She always produced a great and fresh plot I’ve never imagined.

Even for her one-shot story, I can’t believe that she can make such a

nice short story but still elegant. Her abilities to create such a great plot of stories really amaze me from time to time.

Well, it’s really hard for me now finding Agatha Christie’s old novels recently, but luckily sometimes a book publishes still willing to print her old novels.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171404666830130/k2311a0414/4.14.09