Harry Potter  » Books  »
  • In other words, Rowling is such a new inspiration for me (well, I love to write though I don't want to be an author)
  • The style and language she uses are not that amazing, it's even so simple, but I guess she put lots and lots of social message and the way she describe all of her imaginations are way extraordinary that I was too much absorbed into her world

• by Qin

Of course I can’t separate between Harry Potter and JK. Rowling itself, but I guess sure Harry Potter is the only one who has changed the author’s entire life. Harry Potter (for all the seven books) was really phenomenal stories. Not only the fantasy and the witch theme they provide, but the storyline and all the case were so much more than awesome words can say.

For me, the story

about witch and all the tales are too ordinary to be consumed, but this one Harry Potter was really spectacular and this is the only book with 1,000 pages that I can finish it in only 2 days (it made me so guilty somehow because I still haven’t finished reading my bible).

The plots were really amazing; I can tell that every book’s plot was well-planned including all ...

• the characters and very nice ending. I really adore Rowling for be able to determine the whole stories so perfect.

In other words, Rowling is such a new inspiration for me (well, I love to write though I don’t want to be an author). The style and language she uses are not that amazing, it’s even so simple, but I guess she put lots and lots of social message and

the way she describe all of her imaginations are way extraordinary that I was too much absorbed into her world. Well, to be honest that I’d rather to choose Rowling’s books than Lord of The Ring.

However, to purchase all the Harry Potter books really worth it though I spend to so much of my money every year (for around $200 each book, and getting more expensive in every episode).

Harry Potter

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171404666820130/k2311a0414/4.14.09