BlackBerry Curve  » Phones  »
  • Several weeks into having the phone, I noticed that my text messages began dissapearing
  • I decided to take the battery out and put it back in to see if it was just a glitch

• by csibauer

MY first attempt with a blackberry was the pink blackberry pearl. I loved the look of the phone and how small it was.

Several weeks into having the phone, I noticed that my text messages began dissapearing.

I decided to take the battery out and put it back in

to see if it was just a glitch.

A few days later, and I was missing more text messages and getting angry messages from people saying that I wasn’t responding.

I called up my local verizon buddy and he decided that I should upgrade to the BlackBerry Curve.

He ...

• mentioned that they have been having a lot of problems with the pearl blackberry phones and that it may be due to how small the memory is.

The BlackBerry Curve has been wonderful up until a few weeks ago.

(So, for approximately 4 months) Now, it refuses to email

my pictures to people, wont send messages on the BlackBerry Messenger Application, and wont send my email to my handheld until several hours after they are sent.

I do still like this phone because of the features.

I need the email and the google application that I downloaded for my job.

BlackBerry Curve

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371404666810130/k2311a0414/4.14.09