Wikipedia  » Web sites  »
  • But as far as I know, I never gather false information or something, perhaps that's because may people contribute, edit, and correct them at the same time so when a wrong information appears many people will intend to fix (I guess I also ever do this toward some article about entertainment artist profile)
  • What I like from this site is that, this is so simple that I don't have open my dictionary and encyclopedia every time I need some information related definition or something, I just click the Wikipedia button from my browser there I'll get all the news I need

• by Qin

This is my favorite website for gathering much information. Yes, it looks like encyclopedia from no matter you sees it. There is lots of information posted there from a very old until recent news was added rapidly.

One thing that somehow I was not that sure is because all people can contribute all

articles, also can edit them at the same time (not to mention that news is really changing so fast, it makes me wonder whether it is really right information me and my friend was arguing toward that case).

But as far as I know, I never gather false information or something, perhaps ...

• that’s because may people contribute, edit, and correct them at the same time so when a wrong information appears many people will intend to fix (I guess I also ever do this toward some article about entertainment artist profile).

What I like from this site is that, this is so simple that

I don’t have open my dictionary and encyclopedia every time I need some information related definition or something, I just click the Wikipedia button from my browser there I’ll get all the news I need.

I also use Wikipedia for my final project and it really helped me so much. I really love this site for sure.

Wikipedia

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201404666790130/k2311a0414/4.14.09