Korg NC-500 Digital piano  » Electronics  »
  • I knew that Korg was a reputable company with great instruments, so I really didn't even consider any other brands

• by Navida

This is an awesome piano!!

I’ve played piano for 32 years and I cannot, repeat, cannot stand keyboards. They don’t have the right touch and the keys are too light. They never sound as good as a real piano, and it’s frustrating when you run out of keys.

I’ve wanted a piano since I got married and moved out of my Dad’s house (with 3 pianos),

but there’s just no way we’d have the room for a whole piano, other than a spinet. I knew that Korg was a reputable company with great instruments, so I really didn’t even consider any other brands. I chose the NC-500. It has both MIDI and USB interfaces, different tuning temperaments, and several different piano sounds. In addition to the piano sounds,

• there are other sounds such as electric piano, jazz organ, pipe organ, reverb, and chorus effects. There are 88 weighted keys that are very piano-like. Another important feature is the pedal unit. The piano also has recording capabilities, though not too sophisticated that it’s difficult to use. Many pre-programmed songs are included.

The Korg NC-500 is the answer to fitting a

piano in a small house. It’s sound has the richness of a piano, yet it takes up a fraction of the space

If you’re on the market for an electronic keyboard instrument that sounds and plays like a great piano, give consideration to the Korg NC-300. You won’t be sorry!

(I’d give it higher than a 10 if it made me play as good as it sounds!)

Sara says :

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don`t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. Sara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161404666780130/k2311a0414/4.14.09