NuWave Wireless Whitehall, PA  » Business  »
137 Lehigh Valley Mall, Lower Level, Whitehall, PA 18052
  • Upon taking it out of the box and checking out the manual, I decided that it didn't measure up and I wanted to keep my old phone
  • He arranged to have a shipping package sent to my house so that I could ship the phone back at no cost to me
  • NuWave Wireless is definitely a place I will shop again when I'm ready to part with my current phone

• by Navida

I thought I wanted a new cell phone. This is not because I needed one, but because I got a mailing that said I was eligible for a free phone that was similar to mine.

I stopped in NuWave to see if I could get the phone there. Xavier spent some time trying to figure out which phone I was talking about since I didn’t have the mailing with me. I told him that I was certain the phone was free and that there was no way I was getting a new phone if I had to pay for it. After some research, he

came up with the phone I was looking for, but the store didn’t have it.

Xavier went through the process of ordering the phone and having it sent to my house. I could then bring it in and he would take care of switching it over for me. The only trouble is, after a week, the phone never showed up. I went back to the store, and there was a supervisor there who remembered me ordering the phone the previous week. I explained that I never received the phone. He was pretty disturbed about it, apologized, and had another employee reorder the phone.

• The supervisor threw in a free car charger for the inconvenience.

Three days later, I had my new phone. Upon taking it out of the box and checking out the manual, I decided that it didn’t measure up and I wanted to keep my old phone. There would be too many conveniences missing that would drive me crazy. Having just gone through this with getting a new(er) car, I decided I just wasn’t ready for a phone switch. I painstakingly headed back to NuWave with my phone.

I told Xavier that I didn’t like the phone. I felt pretty foolish

about it and I’m sure that he should have been rolling his eyes while I explained not liking the phone and wanting to return it. Never once did he seem annoyed or make me feel like I was being silly. He arranged to have a shipping package sent to my house so that I could ship the phone back at no cost to me.

NuWave Wireless is definitely a place I will shop again when I’m ready to part with my current phone. The people there are friendly, patient, and even willing to go out of their way to help difficult people like me!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 411304666771030/k2311a0413/4.13.09