Walmarts Blue LED Alarm Clock  » Electronics  »
  • It's awesome and I would recommend it for either college students or people who need to wake up for work on time

• by LissaK

As long as I can remember I always had trouble waking up in the mornings due to being a heavy sleeper. No matter how loud my alarm clock would ring or how early I would set it, there were numerous times where I would sleep through it and wake up late for class. So it was the summer before my sophomore year in college and I knew

it was a necessity for me to have a reliable alarm clock that would be loud enough to wake me up on time.

While shopping in Walmart I came across a .9 inch blue LED display electric alarm clock. I actually decided to buy it based off of both the cool blue color of the numbers, and the reasonable price of only about $10. As soon as I ...

• put the alarm clock to use in my dorm I discovered how awesome it worked. The blue light of the numbers serve as a night light, and the shrill sound of the alarm was enough to wake me up the very second the alarm went off.

I’m so glad that I bought this clock. I’ve been using it for seven months now and I have never slept through

the alarm. I’ve been able to get up for all my classes on time which has helped me get off of academic probation! Although it doesn’t have a built in radio or other cool sound to wake up to, it’s reliable and has a pretty blue color. It’s awesome and I would recommend it for either college students or people who need to wake up for work on time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161304666741030/k2311a0413/4.13.09