Corel Paintshop Pro Photo X2  » Software  »
  • My favorite ones include the tooth whitening tool, the blemish removing tool, and the skin smoothing

• by miszANH

I got this software as a 30 day free trial and I absolutely LOVE it. It has so many photo editing tools that the older versions don’t.

My favorite ones include the tooth whitening tool, the blemish removing tool, and the skin smoothing.

It really takes your pictures to looking like

they have been professionally retouched.

You can make them as retouched as you like, or just do small tweaks here and there.

I still haven’t learned the program completely because it has so much to do.

I really like the fact that it has a learning center for each of the ...

• tools, with step by step instructions on how to use each of them while your getting the hang of the software, I also found that once my 30 day trial ran out, they gave me the option to extend my trial out another 30 days, which is really nice for those
        who don’t want to go out and spend the money on the program.

The trial gives you everything that the software does, and this is my favorite of all the photo editors I have used.

I will purchase it if I can’t find another trial to use because it is one of my favorite softwares.

Pam Day says :

Does this program have the capability of turning a color picture to black and white and then bringing back the original color, only in the areas you want to. For instance if you want the picture in black and white but have some flowers their original color, can you do that? Also, if a picture has a dull blue sky, can you brighten up only the sky, but nothing else? How many pictures can you work on or have open at one time? If I take a picture of a house and the woods around it is dark, is there a tool to lighten just the shrubbery? Thanks for the information.

mike says :

You can do that if you have two layers of the pic. One can be black and white and the other layer on top is cropped with the image you want and its still in colour

miszANH replies :

Yes you can do all of those things with this program. I am not sure whether you can turn the images back to the original color after changing them to black and white, but what you can do is edit the image and save the original as well you can set the program up to automatically save your original images into a folder when you save them after editing. I have had as many as ten images open at one time, and I believe you can have more than that. Yes you can lighten certain parts of the picture, the program has a tutorial or learning center that tells you how to use each tool.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 301304666621030/k2311a0413/4.13.09