Aubrey Organics Pure Aloe Vera  » Cosmetics  »
  • I found this Aubrey's Organic Aloe Vera at an organic healthstore, they sell a 4 ounce bottle for about $6
  • It really smooths out dry patches, and hydrates my entire face, I like to mix it with some jojoba oil, and it does the trick

• by miszANH

I had been looking for an all natural aloe vera to use as a facial moisturizer, many of the aloe vera’s in drugstores contain additives which I do not want to be putting on my skin. I found this Aubrey’s Organic Aloe Vera at an organic healthstore, they

sell a 4 ounce bottle for about $6.

For those of you who are used to a green, thick gel, this is not it.

This aloe vera is actually liquidy, and clear.

I am very happy with it though, my skin is pretty dry from using benzoyl peroxide, and I have trouble with most moisturizers, but this aloe vera works wonders.

It really smooths out dry patches, and hydrates my entire face, I like to mix it with some jojoba oil, and it does the trick.

I will continue to use this as my daily moisturizer ...

• Aubrey Organics Pure Aloe Vera
      because it really does work better than any expensive moisturizer I’ve tried yet.

I don’t necesarily like the liquidy consistency of it, but I don’t dislike it enough not to use it.

It also has a very faint to no smell, which I like.

I can feel good

about putting it on my skin knowing it is 100% natural and doesn’t contain any harsh chemicals that may do damage to my skin.

I really believe the more natural you can put on your skin, the better.

This aloe vera has been a savior to my dehydrated skin.

Aubrey Organics Pure Aloe Vera

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311304666601030/k2311a0413/4.13.09