Hair dryer T-Studio by Remington  » Electronics  »
  • Not amused, I combed my hair best I could,and the first thing I thought was, I have to go to Target
  • I decided I'd get the next to the most expensive hair dryer they had
  • It has an amazing blast to it, and dries my hair either curly or straight with the diffusers
  • The cold button is definitely air conditioned

• by Rhonlynn

My trusty blow dryer died, inconveniently, as I was starting to dry my hair a couple of weeks ago. Not amused, I combed my hair best I could,and the first thing I thought was, “I have to go to Target.”

I decided I’d get the next to the most expensive hair dryer they had. (If it had been earlier in the day, I’d probably had gone to the beauty supply store). With my nearly wet hair, I chose the T-Studio by Remington. Remington is a respectful brand, and I liked the features.

The T-studio, in a slang term is cool. Why? Cause it has not

one diffuser, but two, one for straight hair,and one for curly hair. It has three temperature levels, the cold spot button has two temperatures. It gets pretty hot, or pretty cold.

It has a wattage of 1875. It is not light weight, but it is comfortable to hold. Remington boasts about it’s AC motor. But doesn’t explain the AC, I would guess it to be air conditioner? It sounds like an air conditioner when I use it. It has an amazing blast to it, and dries my hair either curly or straight with the diffusers. I love the curly diffuser. It’s large, with thick plastic ...

• combs, that are amongst the openings in the diffuser. It leaves the back of my hair with a nice curl. The cold button is definitely air conditioned. When it is selected, at the coldest speed, it’s noticeable. It’s not subtle.

When I use it, it’s weight rests in it’s middle, and the handle area is narrow. Some of the hair dryers I’ve owned in the past, the weight is in the handle. The lint area on the back is removable, and the hair dryer comes with a small brush to clean it. The cord is long enough to give it some slack. All these

small features make it a very nice hair dryer.

The T-Studio does not have all the little gadgets, and such, as other hair driers, but this one is definitely not a basic hair dryer. If I’d wanted basic, I’d have bought one that was $10.00. The instructions are kind of lame, but I guess Remington feels that you probably know what you are doing, and how to style your hair.

Another cool feature is it’s finish. It’s a matte black, with pink writing. The matte black does not scratch. I’m very pleased with it. It’s more than just a hair dryer, and worth it’s price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161304666581030/k2311a0413/4.13.09