Loreal Men Skin Caring Shave Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • What I like about this product is also the smell and the consistency

• by ibizaspain

My dermatologist told me that when shaving, do it downwards so as not to traumatize your skin because when you do it upwards it goes against the skins pores, it will cause blemishes to your skin. I have been doing this practice for years now but nonetheless there are still

itches and razor burns that I have been experiencing.

I used Clinique Happy Shave cream before but I only appreciate the smell. I have discovered this from the new skin care line of Loreal Men. Their shave gel is designed for sensitive skin which is of great help whenever you ...

• skin type belongs to this group. There are some irritation developed with this skin type whenever you shave. But with Loreal Men Shave Gel, this is all together prevented yet it also restores the natural skin’s resistance.

What I like about this product is also the smell and the consistency. It

is non-sticky and it provides a hydrating feel after you apply it. Now for many weeks now, I don’t have any problems whenever I shave my face because everytime I apply this gel, I always regain the natural feeling and best of all it does not provide any tight feeling afterwards.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311304666491030/k2311a0413/4.13.09