Loreal Men Expert Pure and Matte Scrub
  • I was happy to know that this face wash is gel-based
  • I enjoyed everytime I have to clean my face
  • After using this, you don't experience a harsh tinge on your face like other face wash which is a result of high concentration of its content

• by ibizaspain

I was often told by my dermatologist that since I have oily skin, I should use gel-based products. I have tried this new face wash from Loreal. I was happy to know that this face wash is gel-based. It was unique deviation from my traditional face wash. I used soap before but it had high glycerin content and worst, it strips off too much moisture on my face. The good thing about this fash wash is it has exfoliating micro-beads which helps you in

getting rid of dead skin cells is which is causing the blemishes.

I have been using this for several months now. I enjoyed everytime I have to clean my face. The gel-based formula is very hydrating. It cools your face and relieves it from the stress you had all throughout the day. The color is also very enticing. It is blue to manifest the gel-like appearance.

The micro-beads in important in a face wash because it helps in exfoliating the dirt in your skin. This ...

• is good to help unblock pores in that way when your skin releases its own oil to moisturize, there are no impediments which will lead to blemishes.

After using this, you don’t experience a harsh tinge on your face like other face wash which is a result of high concentration of its content. This is a manifestation that your skin is being stripped from its own moisture leaving it tight and so dry. Here, I did not experience that with this face wash.

This is

a good face wash because it is gel-based, meaning it won’t make your skin look oily. It has micro-beads which helps in getting rid of the dirt you are exposed everyday and lastly, the concentration is soothing because of the cooling effect of the gel. You will surely have fun everytime you will cleanse your face.

Just one caveat though, this should not be used everyday because the micro-beads is harmful if used daily. It can also be an agent to strip away your own skin’s moisture.

mthoh says :

What does Loreal Men Expert Pure and Matte Scrub do?

ibizaspain replies :

It exfoliates your skin and cleanses it. I think my review says it all. Thanks for reading though.

Galega says :

L’Oreal Men Expert Pure and Matte Scrub basically exfoliates the outer layer of your skin. By this process, it removes dead cells, pollutants and other harmful stuffs lying on the skin. It also opens the pores leading to overall positive health for your skin.

Further, benefits of this scrub goes beyond exfoliation to include relaxation, detoxification and more.

vida says :

Loreal Men Expert Pure and Matte Scrub, basically scrubs off the dead skin from face, and helps for the new skin to resurface. kind of peels, but very mild at that. feel fresh and skin gets its natural glow to shine through. with regular use of it, helps buy time with wrinkles too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311304666421030/k2311a0413/4.13.09