Nokia 3310 Cellphone  » Phones  »
  • I love the voice tag feature, by which you can just say the name of the person you want to call and the phone recognizes it
  • I really love using this phone and moreover there are no chances of it getting infected by viruses, etc. It has been dropped by me for like 20 times, and not even a scratch till now

• by Akshay

This is one ancient cellphone by Nokia, which was used by my father (now he has switched to a newer cellphone, though we still keep it as a sweet memory). It has been like 9 years since the phone came into the market, but I still love some features of it.

This monochrome phone is really feature-rich

according to me, considering the time it was manufactured in.

I love the voice tag feature, by which you can just say the name of the person you want to call and the phone recognizes it.

I still love playing games like ’snakes’ on it, which is available in every Nokia phone (as per my knowledge).

I ...

• really appreciate such an old phone having features like Calculator, SMS chat, monotones (downloadable), composer (I love creating new tones in it), and even Black and White logo wallpapers.

Love them all as I used to do when I was a teen.

Many more features like speed-dial, auto-redial make it worth the price (it is really cheap

nowadays, though).

I find the user-interface very easy to use and simple.

It has been dropped by me for like 20 times, and not even a scratch till now.

Overall, Just a simple, sweet and strong phone, according to me.

Nokia 3310 Cellphone

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371304666291030/k2311a0413/4.13.09