Tuesdays With Morrie Book
  • Not just because of the story, also because, I found myself in there
  • I recommend that you should also give the book a try to be read

• by Eek0b

I’ve read a lot of heart-warming books but “Tuesdays with Morrie” touched not only my heart but as well as my soul. My classmates told me about it being great and astonishingly touching. But I was not too interested in books back then. After a few months I got myself a copy of it as a birthday gift. I gave myself a try to read the book. And yes, it was not

just any other story. It is indeed fascinating!

The book featured Mitch (the author), Morrie (his former professor) and their relationship. Morrie is dying man then and Mitch is already a working guy. When Mitch knew about the sickness of his mentor, he gave the latter a visit. They got to talk about life and how beautiful life is. They meet at the same day of every week — Tuesday. However, every passing ...

• week becomes a lot more challenging since Morrie is getting worse than ever. Normal conversations turned into rough and short ones but the message is still there — even a dying man sees the beauty of both life and death.

As I’ve read the book, I imagined myself talking to Morrie and at the same time, reflecting about my own life and the way I’ve valued it. Mitch is truly a fantastic author.

He succeeded in reaching into other people’s heart with his own story. He as a writer, touched his audience by tackling important points in one’s life. Actually, after my read, I gave it a little cry. Not just because of the story, also because, I found myself in there. And that made the whole thing beautiful.

I recommend that you should also give the book a try to be read. It’s surely worth the while.

Tuesdays With Morrie Book

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171004666210230/k2311a0410/4.10.09