Quincy Magoo’s Restaurant/ Sports Bar Springfield, Mo
2.5
  • My husband took me here for our anniversary this year (I know, right
  • It was by far the best salad I've ever had
  • Grilled chicken, crunchy tortilla strips all mixed in with the usual culprits of lettuce, onion, tomato, etc. Delicious to be sure

• by jonesboysmama

My husband took me here for our anniversary this year (I know, right!). It hadn’t been opened long in my area of Springfield, MO.

We like to try new restaurants soon after opening and decided to give it a shot.

I can say several things about this place, and I will in due time, but one

thing I will say is that they have terrific food!

I had a chicken quesidilla salad.

It was by far the best salad I’ve ever had.

Delicious to be sure.

We had a good enough time as well, as we ...

• should have for the price tag! The only thing that threw the evening off (in a big way) was the service.

Now, not in the way you expect.

The opposite to be sure.

They were hovering! Always there.

I couldn’t even take a bite before someone asked me how it was.

It was not only annoying

but quite embarrassing as I felt I couldn’t eat dinner without being watched by the crows.

The food was delicious but I left with a very sour taste in my mouth due to this over-anxious, we must please you, type of attitude that wouldn’t allow me a breath or a conversation during the course of my meal.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71004666200230/k2311a0410/4.10.09