Lakme compact powder  » Cosmetics  »
  • Hi friends,I want to tell you my experience with Lakme products

• by suman sethiya
      Hi friends,I want to tell you my experience with Lakme products. Lakme, a wellknown cosmetic producer group with huge line of products,a good reputed company is doing very well in india. It has from lipsticks to foundation<< each

and everything which are essestial for make up. but i have experienced a worse thing. i always buy the products which are branded because they are safe for your skin. No doubt it has good quality product ...

Anika says :

Hi guys,I am going to share my experience with lakme products. As lakme is very qualified and very well known,I have been using this product for atleast a year or two This company has the most finest products of all the time. In fact, Talking about the compact powder of this company, its doing its work so well like keeping the makeup glam and fresh, keeping it more matte and not like oily skin or texture of it. Its a very great compact powder you should at least try once in a lifetime. Once you get this you will never forget to buy this again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31290666620430/k2311a0629/6.29.06