Beanpod Soy Candles
3.8
  • The problem is that they cost as much as any other brand of soy candles and yet they last such a short period of time
  • I suggest you burn them only as needed though as the cost may quickly become more than you bargained for
  • As candles, I enjoy them better than other forms of candles due to the benefits of soy itself
  • As SOY candles, I think they fall very flat and do not hit a note with me at all
  • I do not recommend for anything other than that

• by jonesboysmama

I am a huge fan of soy candles in general. For the most part they burn slower, last longer, are better for your health and smell one hundred percent better. I’m not saying that Beanpod candles don’t follow some of the guidelines listed before, but certainly not all.

As a soy candle, I honestly expected more. These candles are sold next to bigger,

better soy’s that offer so much more. Of course, soy is better for your family’s collective health, and these aren’t going to be that exception. Of course, soy candles tend to smell better and longer, and they won’t lose that crowd either. The problem is that they cost as much as any other brand of soy candles and yet they last such a short period of time. They burn super-fast. Faster than a cheap paraffin wax candle you can buy at a Dollar Store. And when you’re paying $3-$4 dollars for a simple votive, you don’t really want it burned down in an hour or so.

Beanpod does have one advantage, at least in my area of Missouri, which is that they’re the only ones ...

• Beanpod Soy Candles
      who consistently sell smaller (votives, 3 oz, etc) candles in the area. So if you have a candle centerpiece which requires smaller candles, you may not have an option. I suggest you burn them only as needed though as the cost may quickly become more than you bargained for.

As candles, I enjoy them better than other forms of candles due to the

benefits of soy itself. As SOY candles, I think they fall very flat and do not hit a note with me at all. I still purchase a few for when I need smaller candles to fit a certain centerpiece or something similar, but I try to do it on a need basis only. I do not recommend for anything other than that.

inamulhasan says :

re : I do not recommend for anything other than that
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Beanpod Candles … I ordered this soy candle for Christmas and it’s wonderful

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121004666190230/k2311a0410/4.10.09