White Stag Clothing from Wal-Mart  » Clothes  »
0.5
  • Normally the White Stag clothes are a bit bland and boring for me, so I don't purchase

• by jonesboysmama

As a not-so-wealthy American with an ever changing style in mind, I’ve found most clothing at Wal-Mart to be satisfactory for my purposes. Normally the White Stag clothes are a bit bland and boring for me, so I don’t purchase. I do receive some as gifts from time to time and that is where this review comes from.

I’m frustrated. Frustrated past the point of frustration

really! I have had so many tee-shirt, sweaters, etc.

from White Stag’s clothing line fall apart on me with one or two wears that it’s getting a bit ridiculous. Most recently I received a sweater for my birthday.

The sweater was wearable enough that I gave it a shot one Saturday when I had nothing to do. Nothing.

I was sitting at my house, seriously.

• I stand, walk towards my kitchen and reach over to pull down one sleeve which then split vertically from my wrist to my elbow in an instant.

That’s truly pathetic. That they can even continue to sell these clothes is horrible.

People are getting so ripped off by them. I warn you, if you think “Oh, that’s not so bad, and look at the price!”

when looking at this clothing line, keep in mind that you are most definitely not even getting that few dollars worth.

It’s trash. If you’ve bought clothing or received clothing from this line I highly suggest either throwing it directly in the trash can to save yourself an embarrassing moment later or collecting it and giving it to charity, as I have done.

Think twice.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 551004666160230/k2311a0410/4.10.09