Chicken Sandwich recipe  » Recipes  »
  • I hope they will love to eat this different kind of Chicken Sandwich

• by kuak

Today I want to share a very common recipe, but with a very uncommon touch. It is called “Chicken Sandwich”. I really like to make “Chicken Sandwich”, and to prepare it we need these ingredients:-

1) Brown bread, 2) Boneless chicken, 3) Mayonnaise, 4) Graded cheese, 5) Tomato, 6) Few Olives,

/> 7) Saffron, 8) Oil 9) Salt to taste.

Now at first we have to boil the chicken, and after boiling cut them into small pieces, and shallow fry them in oil. Now take a mixer grinder, and pour the graded cheese, tomato, salt into it, and grind it for 5-6 seconds, you will see that it becomes creamy. Now put the olives into it, and again grind it for few seconds. Now take a small bowl, and pour some boiled water into it, and add the saffron into that, and mix them well, until the saffron is mixed with the water ...

• Chicken Sandwich recipe
      well. And now pour the fried chicken pieces into the mixer, and also add the saffron we have made earlier into it. And grind them well until it looks like a creamy mixture. Now take bread pieces, and pour this chicken mixture between two breads, and cut them half into
      two pieces. Now your “Chicken Sandwich” is ready to eat.

I just love to eat this dish, it is very easy to prepare, and it helps to keep my stomach full for long time. It is the best snack for me. Share this dish with your friends; I hope they will love to eat this different kind of “Chicken Sandwich”.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 491004666090230/k2311a0410/4.10.09