Baby Bouncer Fisher Price  » Baby care  »
  • I bought this bouncer two years ago and used it with my 3rd and am now using it with my 4th baby
  • This bouncer was easy to assemble and I love how the seat cover is removable and completely washable, it also has double padding which helps keep the baby warmer, it tends to be much cooler down low considering the fact that heat rises
  • Besides that feature this bouncer has lasted through 1 and is now being used by our 4th baby, it is easily washable, I air dry it, I have been very impressed with its durability and also like how it can double as a high chair for early feeding

• by Lynne Summers

I bought this bouncer two years ago and used it with my 3rd and am now using it with my 4th baby. This bouncer is a bit bigger than other bouncers which I have loved being able to use it longer, all my babies have loved their bouncers except the first two outgrew their before they were through enjoying it.

This

bouncer was easy to assemble and I love how the seat cover is removable and completely washable, it also has double padding which helps keep the baby warmer, it tends to be much cooler down low considering the fact that heat rises.

The one I have also has an interactive musical play gym, I love how the volume and be adjusted ...

• and the sound is not as annoying as some musical baby products can be.

The only feature I have not used with this is the vibrating feature.

I have not used this feature mostly because they are currently conducting studies that suggest the vibration is not healthy for certain ages because it is similar to baby shaken syndrome.

I did turn

it on and laid my head on it myself and thought the vibration was too strong.

Besides that feature this bouncer has lasted through 1 and is now being used by our 4th baby, it is easily washable, I air dry it, I have been very impressed with its durability and also like how it can double as a high chair for early feeding.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541004665910130/k2311a0410/4.10.09