Rimmel Long Lasting lipstick - in Flesh  » Cosmetics  »
  • This time I bought Rimmel's Long Lasting Lipstick in Flesh colour no
  • I found this lipstick glided on my lips easily and didn't leave them feeling sticky
  • I absolutely love this lipstic, and would recommend everyone buy this summer staple colour of no
  • I paid $7CDN tax included for this lipstick, about half of what I use to pay with L'Oreal

• by Melissa Glenn
      I am a huge fan of neutral coloured lipsticks. Over the years I have bought many of them, usually from L’Oreal.

This time I bought Rimmel’s Long Lasting Lipstick in Flesh colour no.

110.

I have purchased other Rimmel products before, but never a lipstick.

This one is fantastic, and less than half the price of the fancy neutral coloured lipsticks L’Oreal

produces.

The cosmetician helped me pick out this lipstick from Rimmel’s Long Lasting line.

This lipstick comes in a no frills black tube, and the only way to distinguish it as a Rimmel product, is the sticker on the bottom of the tube.

This Rimmel lipstick advertises itself as ‘lasting for 7 hours’, and it really does! It stayed on me ...

• all day, I never needed to re-apply it, despite being out in the sun for over an hour! Also, I did not notice this Rimmel lipstick come off on my coffee cup, an added bonus.

I found this lipstick glided on my lips easily and didn’t leave them feeling sticky.

The Cosmetician told me this neutral colour is good for all

skin types, as it is a neutral.

She also told me it is a ‘pearl finish lipstick’, meaning its shiny but not metallic which can appear harsh in natural light.

I absolutely love this lipstic, and would recommend everyone buy this summer staple colour of no.

110 Flesh.

I paid $7CDN tax included for this lipstick, about half of what I use to pay with L’Oreal.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31290666580430/k2311a0629/6.29.06