Johnny Depp  » People  »
  • I just saw his movie Sweeny Todd and I think he just made a way in breaking out of his pirate look in The Pirates of the Carribean

• by Eek0b

Johnny Depp is just so cool. I just saw his movie “Sweeny Todd” and I think he just made a way in breaking out of his pirate look in “The Pirates of the Carribean”. He is the best actor I’ve ever known. He can manage to play quite a variety of roles

from being an astronaut (in “The Astronaut’s Wife”), a freaky barber (in “Sweeny Todd”) to a ferocious pirate (in the “Pirates of the Carribean”). I think he is a very good actor who can shift roles to roles without stripping away his signature image to the public.

I am so enthralled with his ...

• charismatic look in “The Astronaut’s Wife” probably, because he was still young then and quite considered to be a hottie. However, I was so surprised with his role in “Sweeny Todd”. He really looked scary. Though the movie is fantastically musical, his role as a murderer gave the entire movie its suspense
        image.

Outside the movies, he still looks hot. I admire him for keeping an image of a decent and responsible guy. Though weird things and labels had been hooked to him, he still kept his cool and stood still in front of them all. He is a guy worth two thumbs up.

Johnny Depp

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 52904665650930/k2311a049/4.9.09