Bulletproof movie  » Movies  »
2.5
  • I think it could have been a lot better than it actually was
  • There was one part that I thought was really funny but other than that I hardly laughed

• by Brooke

Adam Sandler and Damon Wayans play in this movie. Damon Wayans plays a cop that is undercover that is trying to put a drug dealer and car thief in jail.

They spend a year together and become best friends but the drug dealer and car thief who is played by Adam Sandler

doesn’t know he is a cop.

Finally he gets him but Adam Sandler shoots Damon Wayans character in the head on accident.

He gets away and Damon Wayans character goes after him again.

I missed a little bit of this movie.

Overall it was an alright movie.

I think it could have ...

• been a lot better than it actually was.

I expected to laugh a lot more.

There were a couple of parts that I laughed but overall the movie wasn’t that funny.

There was one part that I thought was really funny but other than that I hardly laughed.

With Adam Sandler and

Damon Wayans playing in this movie, I would think it would be a lot funnier.

Adam Sandler has done a lot better in other movies.

Overall it is a alright movie but it could be a lot better.

It’s only worth watching if there is nothing else on and you have nothing else to do.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11904665610930/k2311a049/4.9.09