Final Fantasy X : A Fantastic PS2 Game  » Games  »
  • They found the game very interesting because it includes cut scenes from the original movie
  • The best part was the summoning of aeons which makes the battle scenes even more intense
  • I would still want to recommend this to the other gamers out there

• by clickmarbin

The summer season was about to start when my father told me that he bought a PS2 gaming console. He bought that for my younger siblings . My father said that they could start playing it as soon as the school emxamination ends. My siblings were very excited and when their exam finally done, they started to enjoy playing the Final Fantasy X using the PS2.

They found the game very interesting because it includes cut scenes from the original movie. It’s like they

were playing with a story flowing throughout the game. They said that the graphics were great especially with the battle scenes and the characters were really cool with their outfits and special abilities that can be upgraded. The best part was the summoning of “aeons” which makes the battle scenes even more intense. It also has other sorts of mini games which were also entertaining.

It’s a wow game that even me become interested to try it and I am well satisfied. It was ...

• a great game.

A conversation between the characters was usually present before a certain mission starts within the game. At first we enjoyed this part. However as we got further and the missions got even harder. there were countless times that we failed to accomplish the mission and as we tend to retry it, we had to watch the conversations all over again.

I could say that this is one of the weaknesses of the game because you wont be able to skip the

conversations and the cut scenes, you will surely get bored when you had to watch it redundantly once you failed a mission a couple of times and that was too much time consuming.

But despite of the long conversations, the game was really fantastic and I still had to admit that the battle scenes were heart pounding, the cut scenes of the movie were cool and the flow of the story was captivitating.

I would still want to recommend this to the other gamers out there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28804665540330/k2311a048/4.8.09