Chronicles of Narnia Movie  » Movies  »
  • The casting was great and the scenery was amazing
  • I was really impressed with Disney sticking to the book so closely and being able to translate the feelings and the scenery from the book to the movie
  • I can't wait until the second movie in this series comes out (I think it comes out in 2008) but if it's anything like the first one, it will be excellent

• by Lauren0924
      I am a huge Chronicles of Narnia fan and have read all of the books in the series. So when I heard that a movie was coming out, and that Disney was doing it, I was way excited and had high hopes and expectations.

Disney did not let me down.

The movie is awesome! It stuck exactly to the book

(and as an avid book reader, that is always important to me).

The casting was great and the scenery was amazing.

Obviously the computer graphics rocked as well.

The beauty of the landscapes, the battle scenes, all the mythical characters, and of course Aslan looked amazing and absolutely perfect.

The movie is a little slow to start with, but you ...

• have to get the background story as well as how they find the wardrobe, so it is not a big deal, especially to those who have read the book.

But once they find the wardrobe and stumble into Narnia, the movie really picks up! Narnia in the movie is beautiful.

I was really impressed with Disney sticking to the book

so closely and being able to translate the feelings and the scenery from the book to the movie.

But they did, and it is awesome! I can’t wait until the second movie in this series comes out (I think it comes out in 2008) but if it’s anything like the first one, it will be excellent! Definately check out The Chronicles of Narnia!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11290666530430/k2311a0629/6.29.06