Air Canada  » Airlines  »
  • Air Canada is a little more expensive than the other airlines, I find but the service you receive is amazing
  • I was a little disappointed with that aspect but if you just buy a cookie or a chocolate bar before hand and bring it on the plane and eat it with your drink, you're fine
  • I did that, and the flight attendant had no problem with it
  • I'd recommend Air Canada to anyone flying domestic, or even international

• by brooke

I’ve flew from Toronto to Halifax, twice on Air Canada and once on West Jet. Air Canada is a little more expensive than the other airlines, I find but the service you receive is amazing.

The little TVs you get on the back of the seat in front of you has a lot of entertainment on it.

There are movies, TV shows, and music.

It’s

also touch-screen, which is nice.

About 20 minutes into the flight, you’re offered a drink and some food to purchase.

The drink is free, which you get in a small cup, but what do you expect? I remember a wrap being about $7, which is expensive in my mind.

I was a little disappointed with that aspect but if you just buy a cookie or a ...

• chocolate bar before hand and bring it on the plane and eat it with your drink, you’re fine.

I did that, and the flight attendant had no problem with it.

The flight attendants were nice, and polite.

They made sure you were comfortable, and wearing your seat belt.

The seats actually in the plane were really comfortable, and the average person would find them a nice

size for an airplane.

I over-all had a great time during my flight, and didn’t get bored at all.

One thing I was disappointed about was that fact they didn’t have a flight tracker, where you could see where you were flying over and how fast you were going.

But you can’t have everything though, can you? I’d recommend Air Canada to anyone flying domestic, or even international.

Air Canada

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 40804665230330/k2311a048/4.8.09