Ersao Delivery Services  » Restaurants  »
West Avenue Quezon City
  • I sure hope this restaurant would be able to maintain this kind of quality service

• by jaqui

Having seen my mom who likes the noodles of the Ersao Restaurant in West Avenue Quezon City, It is such a blessing that they do have delivery services for food that reaches a minimum of Php200. We called Ersao at about 930AM even if we knew that their delivery service starts at 11 in the morning, my

mom was too persistent to believe they will assist us and would even go out of their way to serve their clients even before the actual time in the flyers.

True enough, we were assisted, the orders were taken and it was advised to us that the food will be delivered an hour later about ...

• 30 minutes before they deliver.

We agreed and were glad they accepted the call in the first place, unlike other restaurants in the area where they are really strict when it comes to such orders prior to store opening.

True enough to what they have told us, our orders came in really fast and complete.

/> The condiments are all packed nicely as well, and the delivery service crew was really polite and even said sorry for the delay, when there is none.

I sure hope this restaurant would be able to maintain this kind of quality service.

They assisted us, was really courteous at the beginning and until even until our orders are met.

Missing says :

What is Ersao`s west ave delivery number? I live nearby and I want to try it out. D Thank you very much.

John says :

Here’s the phone number: 63 2 376-6610

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7804665040230/k2311a048/4.8.09