Luvs Diapers  » Baby care  »
  • She was almost a year old at the time, and after a while, I noticed how fussy she was
  • She was wearing those little Luvs diapers with all the cute little animals on it, and soon, I decided to check the diaper just in case
  • But those Luvs diapers are really convenient

• by Famous
      I don’t have children. But a friend of mine does. I offered to babysit while she went shopping for a while.

Her little girl is terribly cute, and doesn’t whine very much. She was almost a year old at the time, and after a while, I noticed how fussy she was.

I had been playing with

her and holding her, and I sniffed her little “heiney” –and smelled nothing. She was wearing those little Luvs diapers with all the cute little animals on it, and soon, I decided to check the diaper just in case.

Jackpot! I realized that Luvs really do hold the odor and are very thick and absorbant. They don’t sag much ...

• either.

I literally had to take the diaper off to see what was happening in there. These diapers have very “usuable” tabs.

The fasteners feel like cloth, so their more comfortable for the baby. Also, I noticed how the cuffs fit around her legs, snug–but not to elastic so as to irritate the skin.

It had been

a long time since I changed a diaper. And I remember those other diapers being really messy, and a pain to change with an irritable infant.

But these were really easy to handle and dispose of, and that made the process really quick. I can’t say I’d want to do that too often.

But those Luvs diapers are really convenient.

Luvs Diapers

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54280666500330/k2311a0628/6.28.06