Elasto Seal  » Housewares  »
  • It was really a pain having to contain rainwater going through the leak in a pail or any available container just to avoid our floor inside the house to be wet
  • I thought of stopping the flow from the leak, but I didn't know how
  • I know how sealants work, and mostly, these things require dry surfaces
  • I believe the rain made me realize one very important thing
  • Another bonus is that when I got back to the store to check for the price, I found out a very competitive price compared to the other brand of sealants

• by Helixirizms

There was this one time when it rained for about a week straight. It left most of my family staying indoors and getting bored, hoping for the downpour to finally stop. Adding to the problems and the boredom is the sudden leak that occurred in one of the sections of our house’s roof.

to avoid our floor inside the house to be wet. I thought of stopping the flow from the leak, but I didn’t know how. I started to call friends for suggestions. That was when Elasto Seal was brought up. I immediately rushed to buy Elasto Seal and started to use it on the leak. I was amazed since even though it was still raining, applying Elasto Seal on the leak was still possible.

• It didn’t require for the surface of our roof to be dry in order for me to use Elasto Seal.

I know how sealants work, and mostly, these things require dry surfaces. I believe the rain made me realize one very important thing: there are sealants not limited for use only on dry surfaces. It may be that simple, very mundane in the least, but for me, it is something worth keeping in my

head. Leaks happen almost anywhere in our household. The knowledge of being able to remedy these leaks and the knowledge of what to use (Elasto Seal) is a relief beyond compare, no matter simple the case may be.

Another bonus is that when I got back to the store to check for the price, I found out a very competitive price compared to the other brand of sealants. That was another wonderful revelation on my part.

Mohammad. says :

Hi
    i am looking for profile rubber seal for silos manhole door please let me know how can i select right profile and standard and get quotation?

Galega says :

I would suggest you to call a furniture store and he will suggest you about the right profile and standard of the rubber seal. It is not possible to suggest the standard without checking the door and manhole.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53804664970230/k2311a048/4.8.09