Prepac Manhattan Platform Storage Bed  » Furniture  »
  • I love the style, design, color and everything that Prepac Manhattan Platform Storage Bed has
  • I decided to buy this Prepac Manhattan Platform Storage Bed for my daughter

• by ankitsoldak

My daughter really loves to have a beautiful room she my only daughter and we treated her like a princess in our house. We decorate her room but she didn’t like a room more girly, she loves older style at the age of eighteen she love simple design.

We go the House furniture mart to buy a bed for her and I was shocked when

she chose the Prepac Manhattan Platform Storage Bed because its style is for master bedroom or only for husband and wife. I asked my daughter why she chose that kind of bed, she answered me “because it great and nice”. “I love the style, design, color and everything that Prepac Manhattan Platform Storage Bed has. It is perfect for me.

Then, we talk the manager all ...

• about this Bed “Prepac Manhattan Platform Storage Bed”. He said that this has a Six spacious drawers which are ideal for storing bed linens and clothes Drawers roll on metal roller hardware for smooth operation Coordinate with the Manhattan Headboard, Cubbie Bench and other matching bedroom furniture or use alone with existing furniture Espresso finish.

And I myself was very shocked to hear such things.

The

manager added “Madam, this Prepac Manhattan Platform Storage Bed is also affordable they offer us a very affordable amount.”

My daughter really like this bed, she loves it and she is willing to have it. I decided to buy this Prepac Manhattan Platform Storage Bed for my daughter.

And when she is using this she sleep very tight. She feels very comfortable and always had a good dream at night.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 57804664930230/k2311a048/4.8.09