VinoView Silent 35 Bottle Wine Display Refrigerator  » Housewares  »
  • When I fixed my wine bottle in our house to VinoView Silent 35 Bottle Wine Display Refrigerator I Love its color of black with graphite colored door this color combination was cool for me

• by ankitsoldak

It was really hard for me to set the things in my kitchen because I have a lot of wine and I have no suitable Refrigerator for it, I don’t even know how to store it in a good manner. For that reason, I searched thru the internet to find a best selling Wine Storage or a Wine Refrigerator, while searching I saw a Display Refrigerator and of course affordable and not easy to destroy.

This VinoView Silent 35 Bottle Wine Display Refrigerator is a convex-shaped door with a built-in shelf holds four bottles upright, standing

the bottles in the door and not only showcases them. It also quells concerns over leakage after they’ve been opened and topped with a stopper.

Then after seeing that and knowing all the facts I buy this in the SM. And I am very fortunate because this is affordable it has a cheaper amount unlike any other.

When I fixed my wine bottle in our house to VinoView Silent 35 Bottle Wine Display Refrigerator I Love its color of black with graphite colored door this color combination was cool for me. And good enough to ...

• store the maximum of 35 bottles with the capacity of 28 bottle storage and 7 display. And the 6 pull-out chrome wine shelves, the top 3 with cradles to display 3 bottles horizontally is a very nice thing that VinoView Silent 35 Bottle Wine Display Refrigerator has and at last it also serves 10 mini “spotlights” on door interior; 1 ceiling light (light switch located on the underside of the door) which added more nice things.

This is very great. Its digital temperature control maintains ideal storage conditions for both reds and whites. Thermoelectric cooling provides

ultra-quiet performance

Then, when my brothers came home and look for wine they all shocked because our house is not that crowd unlike before. And they congrats me for that, and they even joke with me that “I can be a wife”. That was funny HAHAHA!

Thanks for this kind of appliances.

No more for storing uncorked wine in the harsh temperature of a regular refrigerator. VinoView Silent 35 Bottle Wine Display Refrigerator is now out in the SM, markets, anywhere to help us.

Thanks for VinoView Silent 35 Bottle Wine Display Refrigerator.

Cheer for VinoView Silent 35 Bottle Wine Display Refrigerator.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53804664910230/k2311a048/4.8.09