Nutrisystem weight loss  » Health  »
0.5
  • On my quest to lose a few pounds, I found nutrisystem had gone to cyberspace and are found at www. nutrisystem
  • If I didn't know about nutrisystems shady history, I would be impressed
  • If you had this much money for groceries, there should be no problem preparing low fat high fibre foods in the first place
  • This is a terrible company and I believe their snazzy new website is targeting the pockets of the busy over weight professional, and the aging boomer

• by Melissa Glenn
      In the 1980’s Nutrisystem was a booming weight loss centre in the US and Canada. By 1990 they had closed up their doors and disappeared, although their reputation did not. People got sick from the Nutrisystem weight loss plan, some people developed irreversible liver problems from their pre-packaged diets.

I was absolutely stunned to find out nutrisystem are back! On my quest to lose a few pounds, I found nutrisystem had gone to cyberspace and are found at www. nutrisystem.

com.

/> I began to read through the site, and found nutrisystem are basing their diet on the Glycemic Index.

The site is very snazzy and details diet plans for men and women, people with diabetes, and then they go a step further and target are aging baby boomers with diets for both men and women over 60!

If I didn’t know about nutrisystems shady history, I would be impressed. I contacted them and asked where I might find ‘walk-in’ locations.

...

• I was told there aren’t any, if you sign up your weekly meals, (which are purchased on-line) are shipped from their warehouse. This is supposed to keep costs down.

It doesn’t. A man or woman under 60 can expect to spend in excess of $252US per week!! Men and women over 60 can expect to spend $352 per week!! I was blown away.

high fibre foods in the first place!

Weekly help for nutrisystem members is through their on-line ’support’,but you never get to meet a real live nutrisystem employee which I find very detrimental to the overweight person who needs one on one help. This is a terrible company and I believe their snazzy new website is targeting the pockets of the busy over weight professional, and the aging boomer.

Stay away from www. nutrisystem.

com. There are plenty of cheaper alternatives available, with real live people to help you lose weight!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34280666490330/k2311a0628/6.28.06