NIVEA - Double Effect Spray (Deodorants)  » Cosmetics  »
  • My dress is always wet and I myself notice that I am not good smell, I think I have body odor
  • When now I am at the field, I am confident, my underarm is not getting wet and I was happy for that thing

• by ankitsoldak

I am a sports teacher and I always at the field to teach y students and to look for the players. My dress is always wet and I myself notice that I am not good smell, I think I have body odor. My underarm is always wet but I need to look great and presentable to my students that’s why after an hours I’ve

change my clothes and that is not easy for me to do that everyday. Not easy for me to bring always a lot of dress, it is very terrible for me.

My co-teacher in sports told me just use underarm deodorants.

Then, I go to drugstore to ask the pharmacist what is the most selling deodorants they have and he said they have NIVEA Double Effect Spray. He said that NIVEA Double Effect Spray is very in demand and it is always out of stock. And I am fortunate because they only have one in their cabinet.

I buy NIVEA Double Effect Spray.

For my first trial I used this NIVEA Double Effect Spray after going to school, I apply it to my underarm and as first timer I ...

• NIVEA -  Double Effect Spray (Deodorants)
      am shock that I feel comfortable with it and I feel cool temperature.

When now I am at the field, I am confident, my underarm is not getting wet and I was happy for that thing. I feel I am always has a good smell and I feel fresh all day. And I never use again another t-shirt when I am at the field.

I never change my dress.

This NIVEA Double Effect Spray protects my underarm 24 hours daily. It also leaves my underarm very smooth and soft. This is reliable anti- perspirant protection. And this NIVEA Double Effect Spray has no alcohol or colourants. This NIVEA Double Effect Spray is Dermatologists proven and tested.

I love this . NIVEA Double Effect Spray

Thanks . NIVEA Double Effect Spray

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31804664890230/k2311a048/4.8.09