L’Oreal Paris (Bare Naturale Gentle Mineral Eyeliner )  » Cosmetics  »
  • Jhyana's mother is a licensed dermatologist so I know that this product that she given to me is safe to use
  • As I notice also they mix of nourishing minerals that add luminosity

• by ankitsoldak

I receive a gift from my college student and that was L’Oreal product. And it is a Bare Naturale Gentle Mineral Eyeliner. She said that she gave this L’Oreal Bare Naturale Gentle Mineral Eyeliner because this will added my beauty and my face can be attractive. I just say thank you to my student name “Jhyana”.

Jhyana’s mother is a licensed dermatologist so

I know that this product that she given to me is safe to use. And knowing that this Bare Naturale Gentle Mineral Eyeliner is L’Oreal product I know that this is very excellent and great.

I used this L’Oreal Bare Naturale Gentle Mineral Eyeliner. First I feel that my skin is sooth second is I feel very comfortable with it. This eyeliner is makes me ...

• more easy to use. It has a nice pigment. It has all natural color. As I notice also they mix of nourishing minerals that add luminosity.

After using this, I can see that my eyes is very great or very nice, the lines of my eyes is seen very nice and very presentable. It is also good for me because even I am wearing

a contact lens this L’Oreal Bare Naturale Gentle Mineral Eyeliner is preservative-free formula. This is very suitable for me and for those who have sensitive eyes.

I was very thankful to Jhyana by giving this kind of L’Oreal products.

And this eyeliner is last longer, not easily fade away. It works. Awesome! This makes me absolutely in love with this L’Oreal Bare Naturale Gentle Mineral Eyeliner.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31804664880230/k2311a048/4.8.09