L’Oreal Paris (True Match Super Blendable Makeup SPF 17 )
  • One of L'Oreal Products is the True Match Super Blendable Makeup SPF 17, this is the best foundation I ever try in my entire life

• by ankitsoldak

L’Oreal Products are all inexpensive that is what human being wants. L’Oreal Products have a cheaper amount BUT very effective results or improvements and features their best with a high quality. And aside for that we have nothing to worry when we used L’Oreal Products because it is very safe,

it has no side effects.

One of L’Oreal Products is the True Match Super Blendable Makeup SPF 17, this is the best foundation I ever try in my entire life. This is very helpful for those who have a very oily skin.

When I using this True Match Super Blendable Makeup SPF 17 I feel very comfortable and relaxing at my face or skin. The fluid, silky formula feels almost weightless on my skin. I feel very cool temperature and as I touch my skin it was very smooth. When I face in the mirror my face is blooming ...

• L'Oreal Paris (True Match Super Blendable Makeup SPF 17 )
      it is becoming pinkish.

L’Oreal is the best because they added titanium dioxide. This is really the best choice for me. And all the shades of True Match Super Blendable Makeup SPF 17 are excellent. They are widely covers the range of skin tones from porcelain to deep tan.

My friends always starring at me every time that we had a trip or we are going to malls or supermarkets they are all amaze to me.

Having L’Oreal products is an ideal thing. It is really the best and applicable for us to use.

This is a very great product I ever use.

shristi sharma says :

i have a very much oily skin that if i use any kind of compact then my skin seems oily after 10 min.what should i use to make it last long.i am studying in college and need to stay college for more than 6 hours and i need such product that will make my skin dry…….please help

Galega says :

You seem to have very oily skin. I would suggest you to use a good anti oily cleanser two times a day. That should help you to remain fine during college hours.

Try Ideal Clean Gel Cleanser or Go Clean 360 Acne Cleanser. These two products are quite good and gives freedom from oily skin throughout the day - if used twice. These cleansers should also help you to fight variety of skin problems, like acne and pimples, easily.

Kyla says :

I would recommend you get a hydrating moisturizer, sounds crazy but your skin needs moisture Neutrogena’s Hydro Boost Water Gel is great an alternative to that is the Cetaphil Daily Hydrating Lotion with Hyaluronic Acid. Then get yourself a good matte primer NYX Professional Makeup Glitter Primer, Rimmel Stay Matte Primer or L Or al Paris Makeup Studio Secrets Professional Magic Perfecting Base are good. You can then use your foundation and see how that works. If you need a little more reassurance then get a setting powder or translucent powder I personally think the work better for my oily skin that setting sprays. I use a cheap one from L.A Colors that works just fine for me. Removing your makeup with an oil helps to prevent stripping excess oils from your skin, therefore, helping combat oiliness. I use olive oil and use a cleanser for your skin type.

• To Buy or Not to Buy
  • + It does what it says it will as long as you select the right match for your skin ;

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31804664840230/k2311a048/4.8.09