Refreshing Toner by Olay  » Cosmetics  »
  • I experience a lot of good things when I use this product
  • The cost of this product is also in budget

• by ankitsoldak

I used OLAY products daily to complete my day. My day starts with a glooming and beautiful morning because of the improvements and good effects of OLAY in my skin.

All the OLAY’S products are great and proven their effectiveness but for all those products “Refreshing Toner” is what really complete my day.

I experience a lot

of good things when I use this product. OLAY Refreshing Toner is low in alcohol formula. This is safe to use because it is dermatologist tested. This Refreshing Toner containing aloe and witch hazel, it cleans and refreshes our skin without any over drying.

OLAY Refreshing Toner is very good in cleaning y face or skin.

• It removes dirt, oil and the makeup in my face without any putting or stripping skin’s essential moisture. It refreshes my skin by leaving my skin feeling cool and wonderfully fresh.

It never irritates my skin. This is very inexpensive one. Olay Refreshing Toner is affordable or cheap and very easy to use.

This refreshing toner

is one of best toner I have ever used.Now i have started this refreshing toner twice a day and got a really very nice improvement.

The cost of this product is also in budget . not too expensive and not too cheap.

A really very great freshener for me an I am am glad to have it for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31804664830230/k2311a048/4.8.09